LOUISVILLE, Ky. (October 15, 2019) – MSPA Americas, the trade association representing the customer experience management and measurement industry, congratulates the winners of the 2020 Elite Award recipients. The MSPA Elite program is an awards program designed to recognize member companies that demonstrate their distinguished leadership and support in advancing the goals and objectives of MSPA Americas. These companies shoulder the advancement of the customer experience industry through active involvement in MSPA Americas.
The 2020 Elite Award recipients are:
• 360 Intel (Concord, N.H.)
• A Closer Look, Inc. (Norcross, Ga.)
• Alta360 Research (Maumee, Ohio)
• BARE International, Inc. (Fairfax, Va.)
• BestMark (Minnetonka, Minn.)
• Business Evaluation Services (Arroyo Grande, Calif.)
• Coast to Coast Scheduling (Costa Mesa, Calif.)
• Confero Inc. (Cary, N.C.)
• The Consumer Insight (Coral Gables, Fla.)
• Customer Service Experts (Annapolis, Md.)
• Customer 1st (Arroyo Grande, Calif.)
• CX Orlando (Orlando, Fla.)
• Elite CX Solutions (Palm Harbor, Fla.)
• HS Brands Global (Foxborough, Mass.)
• Jancyn Evaluation Shops (San Jose, Calif.)
• Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants (Renton, Wash.)
• Secret Shopper (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Companies earning Elite status were honored at the annual CXE3 conference, a gathering of
executives from mystery shopping firms, marketing research and merchandising companies,
surveyors, field audit firms, loss prevention firms, and others. For more information, visit our
website at www.mspa-americas.org.
MSPA Americas connects and supports the businesses that influence the customer experience
through managing, quantifying, interpreting, enhancing and re-defining the customer experience.
Widely recognized as the leader in customer service experience measurement, management,
and training, MSPA Americas is made up of member companies that provide these services to a
variety of industries. The association strengthens the customer experience industry by uniting the
efforts and actions of its members and supporting the businesses they serve.